- It is the record keeping system in which human being manage the whole database. without support of a computer.
- It is like a filing cabinet and very slow at organizing information.
- Manual system has slow processing speed. Manual database take a lot of time to perform various operation like searching, sorting, etc.
- Manual system is very complex and inaccurate.
- Manual system very difficult to handle a large volume of data.
- It is difficult to modify or update database.
- Manual database system lass reliable and time consuming.
- It is database that can be managed or accessed by computer.
- Computerized database is stored in computer and it is very fast at organizing information.
- Computerized system has very fast processing speed. Manual database handle various operation like deletion, searching etc.
- Computerized system is accurate and easy to process.
- Computerized system easily handle a large amount of data.
- It is easily modified.
- Computerized database system more reliable and lass time consuming then manual database system.