The Attorney General is the highest law officer in the country appointed by the President under Article 76 of the Constitution. The first Attorney General of independent India was MC Setalvad (1950-1963). The current Attorney General is GE Vahanvati (2009- Till Present). To be appointed as Attorney General, a candidate must be qualified to be … Read more Attorney General of India
Subhash Chandra Bose is a Father of Indian Army. Subhash Chandra Bose has escaped to Berlin in 1941 and set up an Indian League there. In July 1943, he joined the Indian National Army at Singapore. Ras Bihari Bose handed over the leadership to him. Indian National Army had three fighting brigades names after Gandhi, … Read more Indian National Army
The if statement is a powerful decision-making statement. It is used to control the flow of execution of the statement.
About 71% of the earth is covered with water. This means land occupies the remaining 29% that less than half the amount of water. Yet, the activities that takes place on this 29% of land have intense impacts on the oceans. Our oceans and seas are world’s in themselves they are home to scores of … Read more Restore the oceans
An operator is a symbol that ‘operates’ one or more expression producing a value that can be assigned to the variable.
The scanf ( ) library function used for entering input data.The printf ( ) library function used for written output data…
What do we use to operate our electronic gadgets and appliances at home, We employ electricity to meet essential requirements such as heating water, providing cool air through air conditioning and supplying power for our tube lights and bulbs. By using appliances such as the refrigerator and television on a daily basis, the temperature of … Read more Save Electricity and Power Save
We should understand the importance of trees in our lives and do our best to save them and consequently save the earth. Here are some facts of serious concern that show us how essential it is to act now. Agriculture is the leading cause of deforestation. Even if the agricultural land is given back to … Read more Trees for Life
In C program, the function printf ( ) and scanf ( ) make use of conversion specification to specify the type and size of the data. Each conversion specification begin with percent sign ( % ).
The planet on which we live. The fragmental material composing part of the surface of the globe especially cultivable soil. The Earth is an oblate spheroid. It is almost spherical flattened a little at the poles with a slight bulge at the centre equator. Perihelion Nearest position of the Earth to the Sun. Aphelion Farthest … Read more Earth